Lets get this party started!

Saturday 1 June 2013


Well it’s been a whirlwind of a year for me so far and I have soooo much blogging to catch up on!  I have many draft posts that were started but never completed and list upon list of things that have inspired me to blog about.  Lucky for me I’ve got a good mate chasing me up on the daily to see where the posts are up to and today after about a week of daily reminders I am choosing to begin yet again.  

I guess in my time away from blogging I have thought more about the direction of my blog and what I’d like to use it for.  So stay tuned for posts on creative projects that inspire me, involvement in my community and around the world, cooking adventures, how I aim to achieve a healthy lifestyle (for my body, soul and mind) and anything else between!


share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Saturday 1 June 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Lets get this party started!”

  1. So exciting! Let's get this party started indeed :D

    ReplyDelete